Duke West Term 2 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duke West Term 2 2008

A little space isolated from the rest of the world where the members of Duke West Term 2 2008 can reunite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Great" Hall

Go down 
+5
StephanieHsiang
ZadiaD
Obi Rev
BlackBeard
Ch0sen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:14 am

I think whoever named that building needs to get pimp slapped. Or better yet, his/her whole family needs to get pimp slapped. When Julian said "food sucks" I didn't think it would suck THAT BAD. I mean, this was a college cafeteria. And I didn't think ANY food could suck THAT BAD. The "Great Hall" set some new records for my taste buds. And my nose. Only times the food was halfway decent were the two times the manager came. That guys needs to come more >_>
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Ch0sen_fate
BlackBeard
Average User
Average User
BlackBeard

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:43 am

I didn't think the meals were THAT bad. There were some meals that I really liked. Plus, you couldn't beat the angelfood doughnuts, MnM cookies, or plain pasta.
Back to top Go down
Obi Rev
Average Student
Average Student
Obi Rev

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:50 pm

It's almost impossible to mess up M&M cookies though. That food was terrible, and they ran out of porkchops that one day! Haha, I actually agree with Danial, the person who named that hall needs to be pimpslapped.
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Julian when they ran out of pork chops...that was hilarious. Someone needed to videotape that lol!
Back to top Go down

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm

The good food was the food that wasn't actually made there. Like the donuts and cookies and bagels and cereal. Mmm... =]
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Uh, I thought the donuts were made there O_o

I saw them takem out of a oven thing and stack them up in racks and all. I dunno. >_>
Back to top Go down
ZadiaD
Recruit
Recruit
ZadiaD

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:02 pm

idk if it was that bad...although i did eat nothing but pasta for the whole 3 weeks because i was too afraid to try the meat... : P
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 pm

The pork chops were good...
I mean. The meals for those two days the manager came were great. Every other day...sucked...
Back to top Go down
StephanieHsiang
Student
Student

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:53 pm

The ReallyCrappyAndDisgustingFavorsTheSportsCamps Hall needs to burned up or something, so they can build a much better food place.

The donuts looked like those gross powdered kind that they make when they're too lazy/cheap to make dough for real donuts.

The only food that was good was the chicken tenders and wedge fries that they had on the second to last day.

Plus, should I even mention how they took away all the cereal and left us with all of the gross ones at the end?
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:58 pm

The powdered donuts weren't bad ._.

They were actually pretty good...
Back to top Go down
ZadiaD
Recruit
Recruit
ZadiaD

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:59 pm

they were really hard, though...i would just eat the jelly part of the jelly donuts : P
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Wha...? Every powdered donut I had was soft ._.

Maybe I was just lucky and picked the right donut...

...20 times... >_>
Back to top Go down
BlackBeard
Average User
Average User
BlackBeard

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Whenever I went to breakfast (which was about 50% of the time), I went really early and got two angelfood doughnuts, two biscuits, a cup of coffee and a bowl of hashbrowns. Angelfood doughnuts are godlike. Thus the name.
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Lol breakfast, I never went. And I got every mentionable ailment of pooping from the Great Hall food. I had explosive, debilitating, and crippling diarrhea as well as constipation. Stupid food viruses.
Back to top Go down
ZadiaD
Recruit
Recruit
ZadiaD

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:05 pm

wow, i really needed to know that, brian
Back to top Go down
SophieChen
TIPster-to-be
TIPster-to-be
SophieChen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:14 pm

that's just entirely unneeeded brian
>_>
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 pm

At least you didn't have SONIC diarrhea...
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 am

lol another interesting piece of knowledge. Alan clogged the toilet in our hall's bathroom. it smelled awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 am

Wait...what? What he clog it with?! O___O
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:09 am

Guess...
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:21 am

I really hope it's not what I'm thinking it is...
Back to top Go down
SophieChen
TIPster-to-be
TIPster-to-be
SophieChen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:41 pm

sonic hedgehog
Back to top Go down
Obi Rev
Average Student
Average Student
Obi Rev

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:46 pm

HEY, Sonic is my favorite video game character and also Alan probably clogged the toilet with all the girls clothes he took after he was through with them...
Or whatever Brian is trying to imply, but Zenas was constipated the whole time and even put it in his verse in the rap.
Back to top Go down
SophieChen
TIPster-to-be
TIPster-to-be
SophieChen

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:48 pm

er, i was talking about the hormone...
but ok then
XD
Back to top Go down
Obi Rev
Average Student
Average Student
Obi Rev

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:08 pm

There's a hormone called the sonic hormone? That's cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "Great" Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Great" Hall   The "Great" Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Great" Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duke West Term 2 2008 :: Three Weeks of a Lifetime :: First Impressions-
Jump to: