Duke West Term 2 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duke West Term 2 2008

A little space isolated from the rest of the world where the members of Duke West Term 2 2008 can reunite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Empty
PostSubject: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:41 am

Cuz we're the best and everyone knew it. Mainly cuz I was there sunny but still
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:58 am

Biology of Cancer would have killed your class if yall didn't have House. And you know that that's true Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Ch0sen_fate
StephanieHsiang
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Um, I do believe that Brian is correct. (Except he is incorrect when he keeps saying that his name is cooler than mine). Anatomy kicked ASSSSS
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Well I mean my name is cooler than yours. And Stanky, your class had nothing on us. We kicked ass with or without House. Plus, with you and Brett combined, your room must have stunk like crazy. Have you ever smelled his feet? Its disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Oh, no. My smell must have drowned out his. But my odor made our class even more awesome than it was to begin with pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:33 pm

This class looked awesome. It was a really hard choice between this and AbPsyc, for me. (AbPsyc won though, obviously.)
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Lol I actually signed up for Genetics as my first choice, but I'm kinda glad I got this class. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
StephanieHsiang
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Apparently Genetics was really boring...(at least, says Jeremy)

And obviously Daniel, you're class never dissected cats, brains, eyes, or hearts.
Back to top Go down
SophieChen
TIPster-to-be
TIPster-to-be
SophieChen

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:43 pm

yeah...we got to mess around with your leftover brains

we=neuro
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Exactly why A&P was better. You got our leftovers. Also, I think I messed up my brain cuts, but it doesn't matter cuz I didn't do any of the brain stuff anyways. I was completely done with the class after the final exam on wednesday.
Back to top Go down
StephanieHsiang
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Same with Mike. I basically did everything when it came to the brain while Mike sang "No Women No Cry."
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:12 pm

at my school hardly anyone has the guts to do dissections -.-
Back to top Go down
StephanieHsiang
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:21 pm

They don't have the guts to chop up guts.

I'm so funny....
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:45 pm

No seriously, there will be like 5 or 6 people a group, and they always make me do all the work chopping and cutting through everything cause they won't. The most they ever do is poke the organs gently with the teasing needle thing. >_>
Back to top Go down
StephanieHsiang
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Ha, I used to be like that too. I was so scared because I thought I'd cut up something important.
And then by the end, I ended up just sort of randomly cutting things up to see what it was. We actually tore up the diaphragm of our cat...unintentional, obviously.

And you wish your cat had a tumor. And he had a hole in his stomach, and a bunch of fat and small intestines were hanging out. Plus they chopped off the tail. And we could see poop coming out. (I like to keep people well informed :] )
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:11 am

My cat was perfect. It wasn't run over by a car, didn't have a tumor, and had no hole in the stomach. It was a fine specimen of a cat till i cut out all its insides.
Back to top Go down
Ch0sen
Admin
Admin
Ch0sen

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:22 am

There was one that got run over by a car?!
Back to top Go down
Peter Yom
Exceptional Pupil
Exceptional Pupil
Peter Yom

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:55 pm

hahaha so how did that group identify the guts?
"o this green mush could be the liver while that brown one with a hole in it might be...the stomach?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Son
TIP Invitee
TIP Invitee
Brian Son

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:16 pm

There were a couple that did look like they had been run over. They were extremely flat along the middle. And we identified the guts cuz we were smart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)   A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A&P and a bit of Med Ethics (House M.D.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duke West Term 2 2008 :: Three Weeks of a Lifetime :: Classes-
Jump to: